Thursday, July 16, 2015

Week 1 EOC: Great Customer Service

When I first moved to Vegas, I did not know anyone. It’s stressful being 18 years old and moving to a big city alone. Three days after moving here, my Jeep broke down. I took my Jeep to Big O to see what was wrong. The manager there made everything so much easier on me. At first they thought it was my brakes, so they redid my brakes. When they found out it wasn’t, the manager only charged me labor for the brakes, and he did not charge me for the parts. The next day the manager actually gave me his personal car to go to orientation for school. He would call every morning for the four days it was in the shop and offer to send one of his employees to give me rides. That man was a life saver. He definitely went above and beyond the duties of customer service.

No comments:

Post a Comment