Thursday, July 16, 2015

Weel 1 EOC: My Voice

I am a photographer; a light snatcher if you will. I see a moment and think “man, I would love to show this to my family and friends.” Photography is much more than just a passion, it’s a lifestyle. It’s my escape from reality. Anytime I’m struggling, need to clear my mind, or even in a good mood, I can take my Jeep out and shoot. My camera is always within reach. I never want to miss a moment. I have always been raised to never miss an opportunity, never miss a moment, and to cherish every moment. A goal is to capture every moment, happy or sad, every moment is worth showing. Every moment has a story behind it. Photography will allow me to travel, experience new things, meet amazing people, and enjoy life. It gives me the opportunity to fulfill my adventurous side. As a professional, I want to allow others to feel the same. I want to bring life to my photographs. My number one goal with my photographs is to allow every person who views them to be in my shoes, to feel what I felt when I took that shot. I want to get a true smile on a person’s face after years of hardships. I want to get the calm after a storm. I want to truly capture the moment and leave a lasting impression.

No comments:

Post a Comment