Friday, August 21, 2015

Week 6 EOC: Me x 3

 
My Jeep defines a huge part of my personality. My Jeep is dysfunctional, like me. My Jeep is constantly breaking something, like me. If you say something bad about my Jeep she will get you back later, like me. My Jeep came from a small town, like me. My Jeep has been there for some of my biggest life changes. Although she may break down from time to time, she’s always reliable. I have my struggles and days where I just can’t, but I will always fulfill my promises. My Jeep has come a long way and so have I.
Excuse the selfie. My camera is a huge part of who I am. It’s like a growth attached to me. I won’t go anywhere without it. It’s huge for my personal life, and for my career. I want to be a photographer, but I don’t want to be just a photographer. I want to move people. I want people to experience exactly what I experienced, feel what I feel. My camera will help with that goal. Eventually I do want to upgrade to a better camera but I don’t think I could ever part with this camera. It’s my lifeline. My future. My first.
Now when I say my phone is a huge part of my personality, most people will assume it’s because I’m a 90s kid, and we’re all attached to our phones, right? Wrong, at least for me. I personally hate how attached to our phones my generation is. I am attached because it’s my only source of communication with my boyfriend. He is in the Army and we only see each other twice a year. So communication is important. This is a part of my personality because being this young and committing yourself to such a tough situation has made me the person I am today.

No comments:

Post a Comment