Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Week 4 EOC: New Phone App

An app that allows you to hire drivers to deliver you food from anywhere would be excellent. There’s so many times I get off work and all I can think about is getting home. I get home, change into comfortable clothes, and then realize I’m hungry. I just got off work though, who wants to leave the house to get food? That means I have to put on a bra... who wants to do that? This app will allow you to hire somebody to get that food for you. You simply choose a restaurant based on your location, and then the full menu pops up. You place your order, and either pay with a card, or cash upon delivery. I know exactly what you’re thinking; “wow this girl is lazy” and yes, I might be. But once I get home after being on my feet all day, the last thing I want to do is leave again. Nine times out of ten, after work, I’m not thinking about food. I’m thinking of getting off my screaming feet, changing into something comfortable and washing my hands. It’s very similar to when you’re getting ready for bed, put on pj’s, brush your teeth, was your face, brush your hair, lay down in bed and get comfortable, then realize, you have to pee. It’s very frustrating. You were just out of bed and in the bathroom, why didn’t you pee then. Same concept, I was just driving home, I probably pass about thirty different restaurants. Why didn’t I just get food then? This app could solve all those problems. I’m pretty sure my roommates would agree. We all do this. We will even offer to pay each other to go get it for us. So why not just have an app? Problem solved!

No comments:

Post a Comment