Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Week 10 EOC: What Are The Benefits VS. The Features

Features are the obvious things you expect out of a product. With lipstick, you expect it will change your lip color. Hair dye changes your hair color. A Lamborghini gets you from point A to point B, but so does a Jeep. The difference is in the benefits. The benefit of lipstick is it can give you that boost of confidence you might need. The benefit of hair dye is expressing you in a different way. The benefit of a Lamborghini is you can arrive in style and it shows you have money. The benefit of a Jeep could be style or maybe that person just may have a love for the outdoors and going wheeling. With a food truck the features are pretty obvious. A food truck is portable. A food truck gives people affordable food just about anywhere. The benefits on the other hand are the fact that my truck gives a new experience. Or it could bring someone nostalgia. For me hot dogs are a classic. I’ve grown up eating them. Bacon wrapped hot dogs on the other hand are fairly new to me. Eating a bacon wrapped hot dog brings me back to those summer nights that meant so much to me. I always go back to sitting around a bonfire with great friends, amazing food, good music, and fun times. Those summer nights were what I lived for. Now being in the city, I never get to do that kind of stuff anymore. I miss it and bacon wrapped hot dogs bring me back to some of the best times of my life. I want people to have this experience. I want my hot dogs to bring happiness out from deep inside. I want them to remind people of simpler, better times, to make people smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment