Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Week 8 EOC: Creative Content

I am going to create my food truck concept in Photoshop. I am going to find a high resolution picture online and Photoshop my ideas into it. I am going to add a logo, a menu, and color concept to the truck. I would also like to make this kind of like a poster for the truck. I know that my company will be called Hot-Dog-O-Rama but I haven’t quite figured out the exact colors. I am planning on adding in what I would like the environment to look like around my food truck. Things like what they table set up would be and how the outside of the truck would look like. I want to create a comfortable, relaxing atmosphere. When I eat greasy food I like to take my time and relax for a few minutes after eating. I like to allow the food to settle before going somewhere. I want to create an atmosphere for people to do that. I want to keep the theme very American carnival. I would like to kind of pick fun at the American stereotype of carnivals and the odd food combinations seen there, like bacon and hot dogs. I would like to show this is my photo shopped pictured of the food truck. I want to accomplish this by the use of color and choice of fonts. I want the entire composite to look welcoming and fun. I would also like it to be recognizable as a carnival themed truck. I am hoping to be able to make some of the items on the menu and then photograph them. This would be my career related creative content. I can then incorporate these images into a menu design. I would also like to feature some of those images on the truck itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment